What spaces are available for use by the community?
There are several spaces that may be used by the community:
- A classroom with tables and chairs (fits about 20 people)
- A library with table and chairs (fits about 8 people)
- A large fellowship hall with tables and chairs & kitchen (holds 125 people banquet style)
- Outside space with picnic tables under the trees
Information about the large fellowship hall
- The dimensions are 60 x 80.
- Some 6-foot rectangular tables are available (it is possible to rent round tables for your event).
- There are a mixture of padded chairs and folding chairs available.
Information about the kitchen
- The commercial kitchen is perfect to arrange food.
- There is no ice maker on the premises, but there are coolers (ice not provided).
- Space can be made available in the commercial refrigerator and commercial freezer upon request.
Hard liquor is not allowed. Beer and wine may be permitted with restrictions (someone over 21 years of age must be dispensing the alcohol; there must be a reasonable variety of non-alcoholic options; and others).
The church is in a residential area and sensitive to the consideration of our neighbors. All events must end by 11pm, to allow for adequate clean-up and dispersal by midnight.
A $250 security deposit is required. This deposit is required to hold the date for the event. It may be returned following the event if: the event ends as scheduled; and the clean up follows the guidelines; this includes but is not limited to: having the event end as scheduled; the building is clean (trash removed); andthere is no damage to the building or any of the fixtures of the building.
Events are schedule in six hours blocks of time that include set up, the event, and clean up afterwards. The current rate is $800 per six hours of time. Additional time can be negotiated at a cost $200 per hour.
Payment in full for the event is due one month prior to the event date. If the event is cancelled less than 45 days prior to the event, the security deposit is forfeited.
Viewing the facility
To view the facility, complete the form with the following information. Someone from the church will contact you to arrange to meet.
- Your name
- Your cell phone number
- The type of event desired (birthday party, baby shower, graduation party, etc)
- Proposed dates for the event
- Approximate number of guests
- Are you working with a designer?
- Are you available days/evenings and weekdays or weekends?
What is required for clean up?
Tables and chairs are provided for your use. It is up to you to move and arrange them as you desire. You are not required to stack chairs and move tables after the event.
At the end of the event:
- no balloons caught in the ceiling fans
- the floors swept, and any spills mopped up
- trash removed from the cans and placed in the dumpster
- all decorations removed (nothing to be taped to the walls)
Failure to leave the building in reasonable condition will result in forfeiture of security deposit.
Tape is not allowed on the walls. However, there are temporary walls that can be used and items can be taped to them. Bouncy houses/moon bounces are not permitted inside or outside the building.
Alcohol may be allowed, but there is a strict policy that must be followed. Failure to follow the guidelines results in forfeiture of security deposit.
If your question isn’t answered here, please contact us.